Tuesday, November 01, 2022

 

All Souls Day

Suddenly we remember souls of the dead on 'All Souls Day'. How many of them were revered in the same passion of thought and rememberance when alive?

We pray for souls of the dead to be prayed for as religious rituals taught to us by 'pastords' or religious business houses,  the Church where you buy Masses for the dead.

Reality is we need to (not only pray) but reach out to living souls, and not just reach out to the graves of the souls of the dead. 

Too much holy crap we have been made to consume of Heaven, Hell and Purgatory. Reality is we all are blessed to be in Heaven on earth, as we have the basics and even more. In Hell are those suffering calamities, diseases or any other difficulty WHICH WE CAN REACH AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE. In Purgatory arw those who want to make their lives hell, with vices, selfishness, greed, ego, etc.

If we want to pray (though I don't know the real meaning of prayer) is wishing good for living souls. You have been a great soul in the journey of my life and I wish you the Heaven on earth you be blessed with. If u r in a situation of grief, sorrow or pain and if I can make a difference, I will be there.

Those is purgatory, you still have a chance to share your blessings with less privileged (not of material and monetary possessions) but of love, someone to talk too, someone to trust, someone to spend time with 

So I prefer living souls rather than the souls of the dead, to whom I can make a differece. To the souls of the dead, I extend my respect, gratitude and appreciation for what they have been in life. I prefer to apologise to living souls for my indifference or hurt I may have caused, than go to a grave and say sorry, as the dead may not hear. 

I rather offer flowers of my hospitality to the living souls who are generous to visit my humble abode than put flowers on a tomb stone where it would wither alongwith my thoughts and rememberance too, only to be remembered again on 'All Souls Day' next year, instead of remembering, thanking and enjoying 'All Souls around me everyday'

It is All Souls Day, this includes the living souls and not only the souls of who are dead.

Comments:
Yes I agree we need to pay attention to the living. We don't do enough to ease their suffering and we may fail to express our love. This is a timely reminder. Double thumbs up
 
The through this writing shows us the uselessness of all these rituals & traditions. In short the love & forgive those living to build a better world to live in and that is heaven.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]