Tuesday, January 31, 2023

 

Thank you Don Bosco

To all my Salesian vocations, teachers and staff of Don Bosco's world wide.

I have not met or seen Don Bosco. I heard a lot about him during my Boarding school days. Seen lots of his pictures and statues

I even know it is an artistc impression of Don Bosco ad not the real him. I was keen to know more of him and know what he looked like

Wanted to know more of his works amongst the youth. I read and looked everywhere only to realise that I was looking everywhere wrong and not looking at every Salesain vocations, teachers and all who work in Salesian Institutions who was and is Don Bosco.

His work was what I wanted to see, and not realsing that I was not seeing it in me. I am a product of Don Don Bosco. I may not be some one famous, rich, popular, religious, pious and good  But if there is any good in me it is because of Don Bosco and not only the Don Bosco of whom I have read, seen in picture or statues. It is the Don Bosco in Salesian vocations, teachers and staff is Salesian schools, and thank you for making the best part of me.....Me

Yes I have my faults, bad, wrongs and not so good part of me may outweigh the microscopic good in me.

Then I owe that microscopic good in me to all Salesian priests as without them THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN NOTHING GOOD IN ME.

In gratefulness to all Salesian vocations, school teachers, support staff of Don Bosco Matunga, to whom my gratitude will always fall short to express in words


Comments:
What a grateful heart
Beautiful appreciation
 
Very true Sunny for all of us Boscoites
 
A beautiful tribute to our Alma Mater
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]