Friday, February 24, 2023

 

I am.....

It's not something that I just decided to do suddenly. As neighbours we all do have our differences. Skirmishes and arguments between neighbors which is normal. Then when I see my immediate neighbor constantly banging my wall, it becomes a nuisance value. Then this is a neighbor with whom I have the best cordial, civil and congenial relatioship. Even our cultures are the same and yet this constant, repeated and deliberate intention to harrass me is something that was raising doubts. Allegation a certain portion of my house belongs to him was something beyond understanding. As both flats were one unit once upon a time and then divided with proper legal documentation. 

Suddenly I see neighbors who are not even neighbors in my building, but of a building few blocks away interfering providing my neighbor with tools and sometimes tools capable of big destruction that can weaken my house and cause very bad damage. Again these neighbors from buildings few blocks away need me, for whatever I can offer that help them to live in comfort. They cannot do without it and neither I boast of my abilities which is a gift of nature. They then gang up and ensure my talents are not provided to other friendly neighbors with who I have very good relationships.

As decades go I see all the neighbors from far neighboring building sending people to my immediate neighbors house. They are coming with more destructive machinery. I try to get mediation or arbitration from the community which I realised is controlled by one powerful neighbor who stays in a building far away from me. His fear is my popularity and strength through which I can bring him down. His survival and income is only through destruction and while mine is not, despite the strength of my superior intellect, finance and even physical power. 

When push came to shove with no options, I retaliated physically. Retaliation was bad and to inhuman levels. There was grief and sorrow of physical hurt to a fellow nieghbor human being and to the hurt he gave me. I refused to give up despite coward powerful neighbors who lack the courage to take me head. But will try to destroy me supporting my immediate neighbor. My destruction which is extremely remote can be a problem to many in the neighborhood. This is a fight to a finish or to a retreat of my neighbor clear loud legal warning. Don't mess with me.

Today marks one year of my fight. My neighbor knows he is finished. Then the pride of far away powerful neighbors are at stake. They are using my idiot neighbor as a pawn. He does not realise. He is opiated with the hallucination of support of social media. He is shown as a brave man and shown with the whole community standing with him. When in reality he is standing alone on the crutches of verbal assurances from neighboring building neighbors and tools they are providing him to encroach my house.

He needs to understand that I have not Rushed In to Rush Out of this fight. I have rushed in to survive in with dignity and pride. I have Rushed In not to prove superiority or be a sole power. I have Rushed In to let my neighbor know that he cannot survive without me and so do the many who are supporting him. It's time they know who I am...... 

........I am Russia


Comments:
Super writings my friend ...puts things in perspective with simple example ......
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]