Saturday, August 05, 2023

 

A promise on Friendship day


Friendship days

After over five and half decades my experience of friends

0 to 5 years anything that looked like my size was a friend

5 to 10 years everyone around my age was my friend

10 to 15 friends were hangout buddies

15 to 20 friends were ones who had same vices or virtues

20 to 25 friends changed as their route of life was different to what you took

25 to 30 friends thinned out as it was all about making it life

30 to 35 then it was comparing to where your once upon a time friends were

35 to 45 trying to race to reach where your other successful friends have reached

45 to 50 Realisation dawning that what am I running towards too and not running towards a friend in need

50 to 55 Realising that very few have been friends with you irrespective what you have become

Going forward ensuring I treasure the ones who stood by me and reaching out to the ones I ran past by or tried to run ahead of. Instead of pondering who are my friends, introspecting to who I have been a true friend. 

Do regret friends I have lost due to misunderstanding and egos. 

So I don't want to wish you a happy friendship day but will try to be source of happiness in your life and thank you for being a source of happiness in my life as a friend.

Comments:
Happy Friendship day buddy God bless u and ur familyπŸ‘ͺ
 
Absolutely correct again a good readπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
 
Fantastic
U strike a chord each time with ur honesty
 
Very well said, you have always been a source of happiness to me. Wishing us many many more years of true friendship
 
Great words Bro .....!!!!!
 
True ! Well scripted...god bless πŸŽ‰
 
Saar! You write your heart out, piercing through the reader's heart. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
 
Beautifully analyzed. God Blèss
 
Happy Friendship day Sunny bro.
 
Well said Sunnyji.
Have a wonderful friendship day
 
Happy Friendship Day to you Sunny ji. We happened to bcum friends at a time where all our hard earned money got stuck in a bank for no fault of us. Hope we get all our money fast and celebrate!
 
Very nicely said Mr Fernandes,let's hope we all get back our money fast and fullfill our wishes.God. Bless u
 
Ooooh, how can a bank default, RBI will ensure ur money is safe upto 5L.
 
Wonderful turn of events of in our lives.
 
So very true. Wishing you and all my friends the very best
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]